We offer management consulting for business owners hoping to grow and scale.
Mar 16, 2023
Advanced MedAesthetic Partners: Consolidation in the Aesthetics Space with Nicole Chiaramonte and Drew Fine
In this episode of Skytale Insights hosted by Ben Hernandez, we delve into the world of medical aesthetics–and the challenges and opportunities that come with building a successful business in this industry. We welcomed aesthetics industry leaders, Nicole Chiaramonte, CEO of Advanced MedAesthetic Partners, and Drew Fine, CCO of Advanced MedAesthetic Partners. They share their knowledge on building, selling, and buying a successful medical aesthetics business.
Together, they discuss the platform they are building, Advanced MedAesthetic Partners, and how it is transforming the medical aesthetics industry through consolidation and innovation. They share their insights on how the industry is evolving, the importance of building a great business, creating a strong team, and staying ahead of the curve in the highly competitive world of medical aesthetics.
Join Ben, Nicole, and Drew as they explore different strategies and trends in the aesthetics space. Learn from the experts on how to build a successful medical aesthetics business in this dynamic and exciting field.
In this Episode, You’ll Discover
- Behind the scenes of Advanced MedAesthetic Partners (AMP)
- Insights on building your business and preparing to sell
- Determining what you want out of selling your business
- Future trends of the aesthetic space for sellers
- Finding the right fit when selling your business
- “You should be running your business as if you’re ready to go to market. It just means that you’re doing everything from accounting, to how you’re running the business on a day-to-day basis, your policies, your SOPs, are all in order” – Nicole Chiaramonte, CEO of Advanced MedAesthetic Partners
- “The first thing we do is we don’t typically use terms like buyers and sellers. We’re partnering, we’re making an investment in the practice, and we want to be introduced as new partners into the practice” – Nicole Chiaramonte, CEO of Advanced MedAesthetic Partners
- “Know what you want out of your practice and where you wanna go” – Nicole Chiaramonte, CEO of Advanced MedAesthetic Partners
- “Everyone’s unique and special and dynamic. And I think that’s part of why we’re going to be able to build something very interesting within AMP because we recognize what makes each of those practices special and how we can work with them” – Drew Fine CCO of Advanced MedAesthetic Partners
- “Empathy and understanding and appreciation for what people do seems to go quite a long way. It’s something that we’ve been emphasizing over and over again” – Drew Fine, CCO of Advanced MedAesthetic Partners
About the Guests:
Known for her business philosophies of “profits with integrity” and “profit optimization through collaboration,” Nicole Chiaramonte developed AMP, a superior alternative to the traditional private equity acquisition model. A serial entrepreneur with over 25 years of medical and business management, Nicole holds 19 years of Management Service Organization (MSO) ownership and executive management in the legal and medical industries. Through Nicole’s leadership, AMP is redefining the aesthetics industry by partnering with practices to provide innovative and industry leading support that grows practices beyond their current potential.
Drew is an award-winning marketing and business leader with 8+ years of experience in the aesthetics industry and 18+ years building brands, businesses, and teams. He was previously Vice President of Marketing for Allergan’s Facial business and prior to that was Vice President for Galderma’s US aesthetic franchise. Drew has received the Aesthetic Industry Association leadership award (2022), been named DTC perspectives’ top 25 DTC marketer of the year (2018), and been named a launch master (2016) by PM360. He has an MBA from the University of Michigan Ross School and Business and an undergraduate degree from Duke University.
Connect with Nicole Chiaramonte:
Connect with Drew Fine:
Follow Skytale Group:
Strategy and insight, right in your inbox.
Subscribe to our email list for episode updates and releases.