Senior Project Manager
We are seeking a financial analyst to work on a team with the Skytale consultants and clients to deliver specific projects and help manage client engagements.
Specific duties include:
- Analyze current and past trends of key performance indicators, highlighting issues and causes of unexpected variances.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support client strategic initiatives.
- Identify and propose new ways to improve an organization’s efficiency as well as advise organizations how to be more profitable through reduced costs and increased revenues. Communicate findings to internal team members and clients.
- Attend and participate in client meetings with consultants.
- Develop understanding of Skytale Group client industries with a goal of adding value to client engagements.
The financial analyst will also be responsible for communicating findings verbally or via presentations to clients or consultants.
Ideal candidate would have a finance or accounting degree, with experience in financial services. He or she would be a good mix of analytical and technical but have an ability to communicate complex material easily and naturally to a wide variety of audiences.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience, financial role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, Accounting or Finance preferred
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- Detail oriented and organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel. Macros/VBA, Pivot Tables, and Advanced Functions desired
- Google Sheets knowledge helpful
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and substantial self-initiative to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong Project and Time Management Skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to experience a wide variety of industries and clients, communicating directly with business owners and making a difference in the future of their business. The candidate would also be an integral part of building and growing the consulting firm with the team. The ideal desired career path would include promotion to a financial consultant, where the candidate would be providing financial consulting services and managing their own book of clients.
By submitting this form, I agree to the
Terms & Conditions