Personal Planning Engagement:
We work with business owners, and we understand that their personal finances can’t be secondary to their business. Through personal financial planning, we offer assurance, awareness, accountability, and peace of mind to individuals and families.
Many of our clients are juggling multiple advisors–investment managers, attorneys, insurance agents, and CPAs. We act as a quarterback to make sure that all of the players are moving in the same direction and that financial decisions are in the best interest of the family.
After an initial, complementary assessment that uncovers risks, gaps, and missed tax planning opportunities, we set a schedule for ongoing personal planning meetings. Depending on our clients’ needs, we use these meetings to cover:
- Tax planning and projections
- Cash flow planning and analysis
- Estate planning and asset protection
- Financial statement preparation
- Personal budget planning
- Analysis of investment opportunities
- High level review of business financials
- Coordination with outside CPAs, attorneys, and other advisors